IDS is committed to delivering quality services. It is every employee’s responsibility to meet, and whenever possible, exceed customer expectations. Focusing on our mission and values allows IDS to execute on that commitment, while continuously improving the organization’s core processes.
IDS Quality Policy Explication
IDS’s Quality Management System ensures high and consistent quality services are delivered to our customers. We are always mindful of the fact that the many of the services we deliver are used in national security, an environment where safety is paramount.
Our dedication to accurate work for our customers and teammates, helps to ensure the safety of our employees, vendors, and customers.
All work is done in conformance to IDS’s Quality Management System (QMS), applicable IDS technical and administrative operating policies and procedures, legal and regulatory requirements, and specific customer requirements.
Front-line input and management leadership enable us to continually train our people and improve processes to anticipate, meet, and exceed customer needs.
IDS’s Quality Policy and associated quality objectives are relevant to IDS’s organizational goals and the expectations and needs of our customers. These concepts are communicated to all employees within the scope of the QMS. Quality concepts have been integrated into IDS’s culture.
IDS’s executive team will ensure that our Quality Policy is understood; accomplished through training, communication, and displays. The Policy is to be implemented by means of documentation and training on the QMS. The Policy is to be maintained through QMS audits, corrective actions, as well as preventive actions, and reviewed for continuing suitability through periodic management reviews. Further, this Quality Policy is supported by the quality objectives listed in this policy.
In alignment with our corporate mission and values, acknowledgement of our quality outputs will be achieved through:
– Aligning the Quality Management System with the strategic direction of IDS
– Providing world class services to our customers, both internal and external
– Satisfying customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
– Management of organization, along with employee-established quality objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfillment
– Establishing, applying, maintaining and continual improvement of effectiveness of Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2015
– Continual enhancement of customers’ satisfaction
– Tracking and applying new technologies as well as educating employees
– Ethical selection of suppliers
– Commitment to increase quality of service, while minimizing cost impact, in order to exceed customers’ expectations
– Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job
– Ensuring that our policies, processes and procedures reflect how we truly operate
– Understanding how our individual jobs fit into the overall flow of work at IDS
– Continuously improving the Quality Management System in all stages ranging from business development to contract close out.